Report NEP-CFN-2000-10-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Alton Gilbert & Andrew P. Meyer & Mark D. Vaughan, 2000. "The role of a CAMEL downgrade model in bank surveillance," Working Papers 2000-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 2000. "Deposit insurance, capital requirements, and financial stability," Working Papers 00-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramon Fauli-Oller & Joel Sandonis, 2000. "To Merge or to License: Implications for Competition Policy," Discussion Papers 1284, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donald P. Morgan, 2000. "Bank commitment relationships, cash flow constraints, and liquidity management," Staff Reports 108, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.