Report NEP-CFN-2000-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven N. Kaplan & Luigi Zingales, 2000. "Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities are not Valid Measures of Financing Constraints," NBER Working Papers 7659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Per Stromberg, 2000. "Financial Contracting Theory Meets the Real World: An Empirical Analysis of Venture Capital Contracts," NBER Working Papers 7660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Carey, 2000. "Dimensions of Credit Risk and Their Relationship to Economic Capital Requirements," NBER Working Papers 7629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Felli & Francesca Cornelli, 1998. "Revenue Efficiency and Change of Control: The Case of Bankruptcy," FMG Discussion Papers dp300, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:nbr:nberre:0122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk, 2000. "Using Options to Divide Value in Corporate Bankruptcy," NBER Working Papers 7614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2000. "Do CEOs Set Their Own Pay? The Ones Without Principals Do," NBER Working Papers 7604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.