Report NEP-CFN-2000-01-31This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:99-018a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael S. Gibson, 1999. "Is corporate governance ineffective in emerging markets?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael D. Whinston, 1989. "Tying, Foreclosure, and Exclusion," NBER Working Papers 2995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Nellie Liang & Steven A. Sharpe, 1999. "Share repurchases and employee stock options and their implications for S&P 500 share retirements and expected returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-59, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles M. Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 1999. "Settlement risk under gross and net settlement," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 99-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Sanjiv Sabherwal & Stephen D. Smith, 1999. "Concentrated shareholdings and the number of outside analysts," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 99-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.