Report NEP-CDM-2021-01-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CDM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfano, Maria Rosaria & Baraldi, Anna Laura & Papagni, Erasmo, 2020. "Do Voters Choose Better Politicians than Political Parties? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Italy," FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability 308020, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) > FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability.
- Sarah Spycher & Ralph Winkler, 2020. "Strategic Delegation in the Formation of Modest International Environmental Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 8769, CESifo.
- Nathan J. Canen & Chad Kendall & Francesco Trebbi, 2020. "Political Parties as Drivers of U.S. Polarization: 1927-2018," NBER Working Papers 28296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Eisl, 2020. "The Ambiguous Consensus on Fiscal Rules," Working Papers hal-03053976, HAL.
- Colombo, Andrea & Tojerow, Ilan, 2020. "Appointed or Elected? How Mayoral Accountability Impacts the Provision of Policing," IZA Discussion Papers 13961, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Birner, Regina & Odoyo, Elizabeth Auma Okiri & Oyunga, Mary Anyango & Okoba, Barrack & Okello, George Otiep, 2020. "Gender-inclusive governance of â€œself-helpâ€ groups in rural Kenya," IFPRI discussion papers 1986, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Baccini, Leonardo & Brodeur, Abel & Weymouth, Stephen, 2021. "The COVID-19 Pandemic and the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election," GLO Discussion Paper Series 710 [pre.], Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pierre C Boyer & Elie Gerschel & Anasuya Raj, 2020. "Should European integration go further? A survey of French, German and Italian members of national parliaments," Institut des Politiques Publiques halshs-03019434, HAL.
- Arawatari, Ryo & Ono, Tetsuo, 2020. "International Coordination of Debt Rules with Time-inconsistent Voters," MPRA Paper 104274, University Library of Munich, Germany.