Report NEP-CDM-2020-11-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mostapha Diss & Boris Tsvelikhovskiy, 2020. "Manipulable outcomes within the class of scoring voting rules," Working Papers 2020-08, CRESE.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 2020. "The Power of the Federal Reserve Chair," Cahiers de recherche 20-2020, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Laurent Ott & Mehdi Farsi & Sylvain Weber, 2020. "Beyond political divides: Analyzing public opinion on carbon taxation in Switzerland," IRENE Working Papers 20-11, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Felix J. Bierbrauer & Mattias Polborn & Felix Bierbrauer, 2020. "Competitive Gerrymandering and the Popular Vote," CESifo Working Paper Series 8654, CESifo.
- Shacham, Enbal & Scroggins, Steve & Ellis, Matthew & Little, Germysha & Garza, Alexander, 2020. "Voting Plans and Mask-Wearing Practices During the 2020 U.S. National Election," SocArXiv 4mby7, Center for Open Science.
- Mitra, Nirvana, 2020. "Political Constraints and Sovereign Default Premia," MPRA Paper 104172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pol Campos-Mercade, 2020. "When are groups less moral than individuals?," CEBI working paper series 20-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. The Center for Economic Behavior and Inequality (CEBI).
- Vasques Filho, Demival, 2020. "Mechanisms and emergent properties of social structure: the duality of actors and social circles," SocArXiv 5cyuq, Center for Open Science.
- Brodeur, Abel & Baccini, Leonardo & Weymouth, Stephen, 2020. "The COVID-19 Pandemic and US Presidential Elections," MetaArXiv sxajv, Center for Open Science.
- James M. Snyder Jr. & Hasin Yousaf, 2020. "Making Rallies Great Again: The Effects of Presidential Campaign Rallies on Voter Behavior, 2008-2016," NBER Working Papers 28043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanne PERRIER, 2020. "Palestinian water laws: Between centralization, decentralization, and rivalries," Working Paper acb1c760-b219-4543-bc3f-a, Agence française de développement.
- Christoph Buehren & Astrid Dannenberg, 2020. "The Demand for Punishment to Promote Cooperation Among Like-Minded People," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202044, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Oecd, 2020. "Encouraging digital security innovation: Global Forum on Digital Security for Prosperity," OECD Digital Economy Papers 298, OECD Publishing.
- Yann Thommen, 2020. "Reforms of Collective Bargaining Institutions in European Union Countries: Bad Timing, Bad Outcomes?," Working Papers of BETA 2020-47, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Toke S Aidt & Facundo Albornoz & Esther Hauk, 2020. "Foreign influence and domestic policy," Discussion Papers 2020-01, Nottingham Interdisciplinary Centre for Economic and Political Research (NICEP).
- Treich, Nicolas & Espinosa, Romain, 2020. "Moderate vs. Radical NGOs," IAST Working Papers 20-115, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).