Report NEP-CDM-2020-04-06This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rohit Ticku & Raghul S. Venkatesh, 2020. "Identity Politics, Clientelism, and Public Goods Provision: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 201-3, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Felipe Carozzi & Davide Cipullo & Luca Repetto, 2019. "Divided They Fall. Fragmented Parliaments and Government Stability," Working Papers wp2019_1911, CEMFI.
- Zimmermann, Laura, 2020. "The Dynamic Electoral Returns of a Large Anti-Poverty Program," GLO Discussion Paper Series 506, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Miettinen, Topi & Vanberg, Christoph, 2020. "Commitment and Conflict in Multilateral Bargaining," Working Papers 0679, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- van Gils, Freek & Müller, Wieland & Prüfer, Jens, 2020. "Big Data and Democracy," Discussion Paper 2020-003, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Alessandro Bucciol & Simona Cicognani & Natalia Montinari, 2020. "The Italian North-South Divide in Perceived Dishonesty: A Matter of Trust?," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-05, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Millner, Antony & Healey, Andrew, 2018. "Discounting by committee," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90246, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fernando Broner & Alberto Martín & Jaume Ventura, 2020. "On Public Spending and Economic Unions," Working Papers 1167, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.