Report NEP-CDM-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dewan, Torun & Meriläinen, Jaakko & Tukiainen, Janne, 2019. "Victorian Voting: The Origins of Party Orientation and Class Alignment," Working Papers 121, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Aristotelis Boukouras & Will Jennings & Lunzheng Li & Zacharias Maniadis, 2019. "Can Biased Polls Distort Electoral Results? Evidence From The Lab And The Field," Discussion Papers in Economics 19/06, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Christos Mavridis & Marco Serena, 2018. "Complete Information Pivotal-Voter Model with Asymmetric Group Size," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2018-07, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Dijkstra, Lewis & Poelman, Hugo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2019. "The geography of EU discontent," CEPR Discussion Papers 14040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farah, Alfa, 2019. "Fiscal decentralization and electoral participation: Analyzing districts in Indonesia," CIW Discussion Papers 4/2019, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Tim Lohse & Sven A. Simon, 2018. "Compliance in Teams - Implications of Joint Decisions and Shared Consequences," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2018-03_4, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Abrams, David & Galbiati, Roberto & Henry, Emeric & Philippe, Arnaud, 2019. "Electoral Sentencing Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 14049, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabien Hildwein, 2020. "How Communicative Performances Can Constitute an Organization's Self," Post-Print hal-02306777, HAL.
- Stutzer, Alois & Matter, Ulrich, 2019. "Does Public Attention Reduce the Influence of Moneyed Interests? Policy Positions on SOPA/PIPA Before and After the Internet Blackout," Working papers 2019/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Luciano Andreozzi & Matteo Ploner & Ali Seyhun Saral, 2019. "The Stability of Conditional Cooperation: Egoism Trumps Reciprocity in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Roberta Dessi & Frédéric Moisan & Donald Robertson, 2019. "Public Goods and Future Audiences: Acting as Role Models?," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-27, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.