Report NEP-CDM-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Querou, 2018. "Interacting collective action problems in the commons," Working Papers halshs-01936007, HAL.
- Öhrvall, Richard & Oskarsson, Sven, 2018. "Practice Makes Voters? Effects of Student Mock Elections on Turnout," Working Paper Series 1258, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2018. "On the political economy of income taxation," MPRA Paper 90488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Bazzi & Gabriel Koehler-Derrick & Benjamin Marx, 2018. "The Institutional Foundations of Religious Politics: Evidence from Indonesia," Sciences Po publications 25151, Sciences Po.
- Antoine Mandel & Xavier Venel, 2018. "Seqential competition and the strategic origins of preferential attachment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Claude Meidinger, 2018. "Cooperation and evolution of meaning in senders-receivers games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Catherine Closson & Estelle Fourat & Laurence Holzemer & Marek Hudon, 2019. "Social inclusion in an alternative food network: values, practices and tensions," Working Papers CEB 19-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alabrese, Eleonora & Fetzer, Thiemo, 2018. "Who is NOT voting for Brexit anymore?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 394, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gazi Islam & Marie Holm & Mira Karjalainen, 2018. "Sign of the times: Workplace mindfulness as an empty signifier," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01958800, HAL.
- Virpi Sorsa & Heini Merkkiniemi & Nada Endrissat & Gazi Islam, 2018. "Little less conversation, little more action: Musical intervention as aesthetic material communication," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01959027, HAL.