Report NEP-CDM-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Enke, 2018. "Moral Values and Voting," NBER Working Papers 24268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Feigenbaum & Alexander Hertel-Fernandez & Vanessa Williamson, 2018. "From the Bargaining Table to the Ballot Box: Political Effects of Right to Work Laws," NBER Working Papers 24259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooper, Zack & Kowalski, Amanda & Neff Powell, Eleanor & Wu, Jennifer, 2017. "Politics, hospital behaviour and health care spending," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86620, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, 2017. "The Political Boundaries of Ethnic Divisions," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2018-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Anthony Edo & Yvonne Giesing & Jonathan Öztunc & Panu Poutvaara, 2017. "Immigration and Electoral Support for the Far Left and the Far Right," ifo Working Paper Series 244, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Alger, Ingela & Lehmann, Laurent & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2018. "Evolution of preferences in group-structured populations: genes, guns, and culture," IAST Working Papers 18-73, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised Jul 2019.
- Gilles Grolleau & Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2016. "Do people contribute more to intra-temporal or inter-temporal public goods?," Post-Print hal-01594193, HAL.
- Nizar Allouch & Maya Jalloul, 2017. "Strategic Default in Financial Networks," Studies in Economics 1721, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Martina Burmann & Marcus Drometer & Romuald Méango, 2017. "The Political Economy of European Asylum Policies," ifo Working Paper Series 245, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Dan Cao & Iván Werning, 2018. "Saving and Dissaving with Hyperbolic Discounting," NBER Working Papers 24257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefania Sitzia & Jiwei Zheng, 2018. "Group behaviour in tacit coordination games with focal points: An experimental investigation," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-02R, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2018. "Do Voters Dislike Liberalizing Reforms? New Evidence Using Data on Satisfaction with Democracy," Working Paper Series 1197, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Petr Huber & Josef Montag, 2018. "Homeownership, Political Participation, and Social Capital in Post- Communist Countries and Western Europe," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2018-74, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Mao, Liang, 2017. "A Note on Stable Cartels," MPRA Paper 83982, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2018.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2018. "Home Ownership and Political Participation: Longitudinal Evidence Suggests There is No Causal Relationship," Working Papers in Economics 18/02, University of Waikato.