Report NEP-CDM-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BEN-YASHAR, Ruth & KRAUSZ, Miriam & NITZAN, Shmuel, 2017. "The Effect of Democratic Decision Making on Investment in Reputation," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-59, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Riccardo Pelizzo & Zim Nwokora, 2017. "Party System Change and the Quality of Democracy in East Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/051, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Sven Christens & Astrid Dannenberg & Florian Sachs, 2017. "Identification of individuals and groups in a public goods experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201755, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alexander Hijzen & Pedro S. Martins & Jante Parlevliet, 2017. "Collective bargaining through the magnifying glass: A comparison between the Netherlands and Portugal," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp618, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Andrea Morone & Francesco Nemore & Tiziana Temerario, 2017. "Individual and group preferences over risk: Does group size matter?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/12, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Persichina, Marco, 2016. "Cascading Defections from Cooperation Triggered by Present-Biased Behaviors in the Commons," MPRA Paper 83131, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2017.
- Pietro Guarnieri, 2017. "Commitment to norms and the formation of institutions," Discussion Papers 2017/227, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Sumit Joshi & Sudipta Sarangi & Ahmed Saber Mahmud, 2017. "Network Formation with Multigraphs and Strategic Complementarities," Working Papers 2017-27, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Angelos Chryssogelos, 2017. "Still Europeanised? Greek Foreign Policy During the Eurozone Crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 118, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- NESE, Annamaria & TROISI, Roberta, 2017. "Illegal Behavior in the Public Administration," CELPE Discussion Papers 145, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Catia Batista & Julia Seither & Pedro C. Vicente, 2017. "Migration, political institutions, and social networks," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1701, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Joshua C. Hall & Serkan Karadas, 2017. "Tuition Increases Geaux Away? Evidence from Voting on Louisianaâ€™s Amendment 2," Working Papers 17-29, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.