Report NEP-CDM-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Das, Sabyasachi & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop & Saroy, Rajas, 2017. "Efficiency Consequences of Affirmative Action in Politics: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 11093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burkhard Schipper & Hee Yeul Woo, 2017. "Political Awareness, Microtargeting of Voters, and Negative Electoral Campaigning," Working Papers 173, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Schories, Fanny E., 2017. "Institutional Choice and Cooperation in Representative Democracies: An Experimental Approach," ILE Working Paper Series 9, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Daeyoung Jeong, 2017. "Using Cheap Talk to Polarize or Unify a Group of Decision Makers," Working Papers 2017-19, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Anderson, Brilé & Bernauer, Thomas & Kachi, Aya, 2017. "Towards a More Nuanced Understanding of How International Pooling of Authority May Affect the Perceived Legitimacy of Global Governance," Working papers 2017/16, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Tommaso Giommoni, 2017. "Exposition to Corruption and Political Participation: Evidence from Italian Municipalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 6645, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marta Curto‐Grau & Albert Solé‐Ollé & Pilar Sorribas‐Navarro, 2017. "Does electoral competition curb party favoritism?," Working Papers XREAP2017-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2017.
- Ernst Fehr & Tony Williams, 2017. "Social norms, endogenous sorting and the culture of cooperation," ECON - Working Papers 267, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2018.
- Tobias König & Tobias Lausen & Andreas Wagener, 2017. "Image Concerns and the Political Economy of Publicly Provided Private Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 6304, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schoors, Koen & Weill, Laurent, 2017. "Russia's 1999–2000 election cycle and the politics-banking interface," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alex Gershkov & Paul Schweinzer, 2017. "Dream Teams and the Apollo Effect," CESifo Working Paper Series 6381, CESifo Group Munich.
- Craig Brett & John A Weymark, 2017. "Majority Rule and Selfishly Optimal Nonlinear Income Tax Schedules with Discrete Skill Levels," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00015, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Thomas, Tobias & Heß, Moritz & Wagner, Gert G., 2017. "Reluctant to reform? A note on risk-loving politicians and bureaucrats," DICE Discussion Papers 272, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke & Christoph Schinke, 2017. "Manipulating Fiscal Forecasts: Evidence from the German States," CESifo Working Paper Series 6310, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oberfichtner, Michael & Schnabel, Claus, 2017. "The German Model of Industrial Relations: (Where) Does It Still Exist?," IZA Discussion Papers 11064, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo & Lancia, Francesco & Russo, Alessia, 2017. "Youth Enfranchisement, Political Responsiveness and Education Expenditure: Evidence from the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 11082, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).