Report NEP-CDM-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2017. "Two conditions for the application of Lorenz curve and Gini coefficient to voting and allocated seats," MPRA Paper 80297, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jul 2017.
- Aleksandar Savanovi?, 2017. "Tyranny Of Majority: The Contractarian Solution," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5007307, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Joshua Ebere Chukwuere & Chijioke Francis Onyebukwa, 2017. "New media and politics: An assessment of 2016 South African local government elections," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607534, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mirza Ashfaq Ahmed, 2017. "Political Marketing: Role Of Socialization Process In The Evelopment Of Voting Intentions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607305, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Lyn Ragsdale & Jerrold G. Rusk, 2017. "Who Are Nonvoters?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5007424, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Craig McLaren, 2017. "Does Gerrymandering Violate the Fourteenth Amendment? Insight from the Median Voter Theorem," Working Papers 201706, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel & Neogi, Ranajoy Guha, 2017. "Between-Group Contests over Group-Specific Public Goods with Within-Group Fragmentation," IZA Discussion Papers 10881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sutirtha Bagchi, 2017. "The Effects of Political Competition on the Funding of Public-Sector Pension Plans," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 36, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Kitessa, Rahel Jigi, 2018. "On the Valuation of the Causes and Consequences of Environmental Damages : Evidence from a Field Experiment (revision of CentER DP 2017-029)," Discussion Paper 2017-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Emilliano Alessandri, 2017. "Reviving Multilateral Security Dialogue in the MENA: Finding the Hard, but Possible, Compromise," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1712, OCP Policy Center.
- Charles Angelucci & Simone Meraglia & Nico Voigtländer, 2017. "The Medieval Roots of Inclusive Institutions: From the Norman Conquest of England to the Great Reform Act," NBER Working Papers 23606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ibrahim Yahaya Ibrahim, 2017. "The Wave of Jihadist Insurgency in West Africa: Global Ideology, Local Context, Individual Motivations," West African Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Myatt, David P & Wallace, Chris, 2017. "Information Acquisition and Use by Networked Players," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 32, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.