Report NEP-CDM-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Maria Vittoria Levati & Ivan Soraperra, 2016. "Electing a parliament: an experimental study," Working Papers 11/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc & Potthoff, Richard F., 2017. "Multi winner Approval Voting: An Apportionment Approach," MPRA Paper 77931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bolle, Friedel, 2017. "Simultaneous and sequential voting under general decision rules," Discussion Papers 394, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Elisa Cencig & Laura Sabani, 2016. "Voting behaviour in the European Parliament and economic governance reform: does nationality matter?," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Babkina, Tatiana & Myagkov, Mikhail & Lukinova, Evgeniya & Peshkovskaya, Anastasiya & Menshikova, Olga & Berkman, Elliot T., 2016. "Choice of the Group Increases Intra-Cooperation," MPRA Paper 77758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Fauvelle-Aymar & Abel François, 2017. "Place of registration and place of residence: the detrimental impact of transport cost on electoral participation," Working Papers CEB 17-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2017. "The performance of four possible rules for selecting the Prime Minister after the Dutch Parliamentary elections of March 2017," MPRA Paper 77616, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2017.
- Krishna K Ladha, 2012. "Perfection of the Jury Rule by Rule-Reforming Voters," Working papers 103, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Lars Hornuf & Marc Oliver Rieger, 2017. "Can Television Reduce Xenophobia? The Case of East Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2017-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Krishna K Ladha & Gary J. Miller, 2012. "The Paradox Of Unbiased Public Information," Working papers 102, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Friebel, Guido & Lalanne, Marie & Richter, Bernard & Schwardmann, Peter & Seabright, Paul, 2017. "Women form social networks more selectively and less opportunistically than men," SAFE Working Paper Series 168, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Can, Burak & Csóka, Péter & Ergin, Emre, 2017. "How to choose a delegation for a peace conference?," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).