Report NEP-CDM-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- le Sage, Sander & van der Heijden, Eline, 2015. "The Effect of Voting on Contributions in a Public Goods Game," Discussion Paper 2015-039, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2015. "Electoral incentives, term limits and the sustainability of peace," Working Papers 94449241, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Alessandro Belmonte, 2015. "Sophisticated Electoral Accountability: A Political Psychology Agency Theory," Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT) 00013/2015, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier, 2015. "Beliefs, politics, and environmental policy," GRI Working Papers 203, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Rohit Ticku, 2015. "Riot Rewards? Study of BJP's Electoral Performance and Hindu Muslim Riots," IHEID Working Papers HEIDWP19-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Ernesto Cardenas Prieto, 2015. "Solving Collective Action Poblems in a Political Economy Model of Social Polarization and Conflict," Working Papers 9, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Dominique Cappelletti & Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2015. "Language and intergroup discrimination. Evidence from an experiment," CEEL Working Papers 1504, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Felix J. Bierbrauer & Martin F. Hellwig, 2015. "Public-Good Provision in Large Economies," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Robert Falkner, 2015. "A minilateral solution for global climate change? On bargaining efficiency, club benefits and international legitimacy," GRI Working Papers 197, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Benoit Mahault & Avadh Saxena & Cristiano Nisoli, 2015. "More Opportunities than Wealth: A Network of Power and Frustration," Papers 1510.00698, arXiv.org.
- Gangadharan, Lata & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2015. "Equality Concerns and the Limits of Self-Governance in Heterogeneous Populations," IZA Discussion Papers 9384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lamiraud, Karine & Vranceanu , Radu, 2015. "Group Gender Composition and Economic Decision-Making," ESSEC Working Papers WP1515, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.