Report NEP-CDM-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Romain Lachat & Jean-François Laslier & Karine van der Straeten, 2015. "Strategic Voting under Committee Approval: An Application to the 2011 Regional Government Election in Zurich," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168743, HAL.
- Damien Bol & André Blais & Jean-François Laslier & Antonin Macé, 2015. "Electoral System and Number of Candidates: Candidate Entry under Plurality and Majority Runoff," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168722, HAL.
- Duha T. Altindag & Naci Mocan, 2015. "Mobile Politicians: Opportunistic Career Moves and Moral Hazard," NBER Working Papers 21438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Heuristic voting under the Alternative Vote: the efficiency of “sour grapes" behavior," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168670, HAL.
- Simone Schüller, 2015. "The 9/11 conservative shift," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-07, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Ekaterina Melnik & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2015. "The We and the I: The Logic of Voluntary Associations," Working Papers halshs-01109609, HAL.
- Gilles Grolleau & Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2013. "Taking the Well-being of Future Generations Seriously : Do People Contribute More to Intra-temporal or Inter-temporal Public Goods?," Working Papers hal-00866970, HAL.
- Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Unanimity in Attribute-Based Preference Domains," Working Papers hal-01061994, HAL.
- Michel Balinski & Rida Laraki, 2015. "Majority Measures," Working Papers hal-01137173, HAL.
- Sylvain Colombero, 2015. "The selection criteria of collective bricolage: the case of the Listed-Buildings Institution," Post-Print hal-01148197, HAL.
- Ryoko Ueda, 2015. "How is corporate governance in Japan changing?: Developments in listed companies and roles of institutional investors," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Fanjuan Shi & Jean-Luc Marini, 2014. "Do we need to believe Data/Tangible or Emotional/Intuition?," Post-Print halshs-01065283, HAL.
- Matias Nunez & Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Bargaining through Approval," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168675, HAL.
- Jennifer Goodman & Céline Louche & Katinka C. van Cranenburgh & Daniel Arenas, 2014. "Social Shareholder Engagement: The Dynamics of Voice and Exit," Post-Print hal-01098168, HAL.
- Fernando Jaramillo & Hubert Kempf & Fabien Moizeau, 2015. "Heterogeneity and the formation of risk-sharing coalitions," Post-Print halshs-01075648, HAL.
- Mélodie Cartel & Eva Boxenbaum & Franck Aggeri, 2014. "Policy making as bricolage: the role of platforms in institutional innovation," Post-Print hal-01089462, HAL.