Report NEP-CDM-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-François Laslier & Karine van der Straeten, 2015. "Strategic Voting under Committee Approval: A Theory," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168767, HAL.
- Goone Beekman & Stephen Cheung & Ian Levely, 2015. "The Effect of Conflict History on Cooperation Within and Between Groups: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers IES 2015/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Zineb Abidi & Edoardo Di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty, 2014. "Local government cooperation at work: A control function approach," Working Papers halshs-01098777, HAL.
- Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone, 2015. "Conditional Cooperation and Betrayal Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 9241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Finus & Matthew McGinty, 2015. "The Anti-Paradox of Cooperation: Diversity Pays!," Department of Economics Working Papers 40/15, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Mandon & Clément Mathonnat, 2014. "Forms of Democracies and Financial Development," Working Papers halshs-01084679, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy & Meike Fink & Ruben Bibas, 2015. "Rethinking the role of scenarios: Participatory scripting of low-carbon scenarios for France," Post-Print hal-01086501, HAL.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Lorini, Emiliano & Moisan, Frédéric, 2015. "Social connectedness improves co-ordination on individually costly, efficient outcomes," IAST Working Papers 15-25, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Renaud Metereau, 2015. "Get inspired by the global South : peasant-led ecodevelopment strategies in Nicaragua," Post-Print halshs-01162826, HAL.
- Péter Bajtay, 2015. "Democratic and efficient foreign policy? Parliamentary diplomacy and oversight in the 21st century and the post-Lisbon role of the European Parliament in shaping and controlling EU foreign policy," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/11, European University Institute.