Report NEP-CDM-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Bogart, 2014. "Political Party Representation and Electoral Politics in England and Wales, 1690-1747," Working Papers 141510, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Martén, Linna, 2015. "Political Bias in Court? Lay Judges and Asylum Appeals," Working Paper Series 2015:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Hughes, Niall, 2015. "How Transparency Kills Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9027, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Köppl Turyna, Monika, 2014. "Two-candidate competition with endogenous valence: a differential game approach," MPRA Paper 64203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anwar, Shamena & Bayer, Patrick & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2015. "Politics in the Courtroom: Political Ideology and Jury Decision Making," CEPR Discussion Papers 10589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ngoie, Ruffin-Benoît M. & Ulungu, Berthold E.-L., 2014. "Mean-median compromise method as an innovating voting rule in social choice theory," MPRA Paper 62938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jan 2015.
- Köppl Turyna, Monika & Kula, Grzegorz & Balmas, Agata & Waclawska, Kamila, 2015. "The effects of fiscal autonomy on the size of public sector and the strength of political budget cycles in local expenditure," MPRA Paper 64202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2014. "Efficient voting with penalties," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1419, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Anne-Sophie Hayek & Claudia Toma & Dominique Oberlé & Fabrizio Butera, 2015. "Grading Hampers Cooperative Information Sharing in Group Problem Solving," Working Papers CEB 15-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.