Report NEP-CDM-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bidwell, Kelly & Casey, Katherine & Glennerster, Rachel, 2015. "Debates: The Impact of Voter Knowlegde Initiaties in Sierra Leone," Research Papers 3066, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2015. "Power of Joint Decision-Making in a Finitely-Repeated Dilemma," MPRA Paper 62438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ito, Banri, 2015. "Does electoral strength affect politician's trade policy preferences? Evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 62525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spada,Paolo & Mellon,Jonathan & Peixoto,Tiago Carneiro & Sjoberg,Fredrik Matias, 2015. "Effects of the internet on participation : study of a public policy referendum in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7204, The World Bank.
- Jha, Saumitra, 2014. "'Unfinished Business': Historic Complementarities, Political Competition and Ethnic Violence in Gujarat," Research Papers 2144, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hulya & Zapal, Jan, 2015. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," Research Papers 3185, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Lizzeri, Alessandro & Yariv, Leeat, 2015. "Collective Self Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 10458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martimort, David & Stole, Lars, 2015. "Menu Auctions and Influence Games with Private Information," MPRA Paper 62388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kota Kitagawa & Arata Uemura, 2015. "General statutory minimum wage debate in Germany: Degrees of political intervention in collective bargaining autonomy," Discussion papers e-14-015, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Arye L. Hillman & Niklas Potrafke, 2014. "The UN Goldstone Report and Retraction: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2014-09, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Bhavnani, Rikhil R. & Jha, Saumitra, 2014. "Gandhi's Gift: Lessons for Peaceful Reform from India's Struggle for Democracy," Research Papers 2143, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Freshwater, David & Leising, Jordan D., 2015. "Why Farm Support Persists: An Explanation Grounded in Congressional Political Economy," Staff Papers 198782, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.