Report NEP-CDM-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2014. "Federal Governments Should Subsidize State Expenditure that Voters do not Consider when Voting," Umeå Economic Studies 898, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Baptiste Françon, 2013. "Who turned their back on the SPD? Electoral disaffection with the German Social Democratic Party and the Hartz reforms," Post-Print halshs-00973879, HAL.
- Dinlersoz, Emin & Greenwood, Jeremy & Hyatt, Henry R., 2014. "Who Do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses," IZA Discussion Papers 8416, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dmitry A. Veselov, 2013. "Redistribution and the political support of free entry policy in the Schumpeterian model with heterogenous agents," Post-Print halshs-00830027, HAL.
- Yosh Halberstam & Brian Knight, 2014. "Homophily, Group Size, and the Diffusion of Political Information in Social Networks: Evidence from Twitter," NBER Working Papers 20681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manzoni, Elena & Penczynski, Stefan P., 2014. "Last minute policies and the incumbency advantage," Working Papers 14-24, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Gächter, Simon & Renner, Elke, 2014. "Leaders as Role Models for the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 8580, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Earle, John S. & Gehlbach, Scott, 2014. "The Productivity Consequences of Political Turnover: Firm-Level Evidence from Ukraine's Orange Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 8510, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chris Bidner & Patrick Francois & Francesco Trebbi, 2014. "A Theory of Minimalist Democracy," NBER Working Papers 20552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stoyanov, Andrey & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2014. "Preferential versus Multilateral Trade Liberalization and the Role of Political Economy," MPRA Paper 59871, University Library of Munich, Germany.