Report NEP-CDM-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Galasso & Tommaso Nannicini, 2014. "So Closed: Political Selection in Proportional Systems," Working Papers 526, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Rebecca Morton & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Corruption in Committees: An Experimental Study of Information Aggregation through Voting," Discussion Papers 14-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Raffaella SANTOLINI & David BARTOLINI, 2014. "Political institutions behind good governance," Working Papers 405, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Zapal, 2014. "Simple Markovian Equilibria in Dynamic Spatial Legislative Bargaining," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp515, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Planko & Jacqueline Cramer & Maryse Chappin & Marko Hekkert, 2014. "Strategic collective system building by firms who launch sustainability innovations," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 14-04, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Swarnodeep Homroy & Kwok Tong Soo, 2014. "The impact of diversity on group and individual performance," Working Papers 65528509, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Biniam E. Bedasso, 2014. "Political transition in a small open economy: Retracing the economic trail of South Africaâ€™s long walk to democracy," Working Papers 458, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- William C. Horrace & Xiaodong Liu & Eleonora Patacchini, 2014. "Endogenous Network Production Functions with Selectivity," EIEF Working Papers Series 1406, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.