Report NEP-CDM-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Vittoria Levati & Stefan Napel & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "Collective choices under ambiguity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bouton, Laurent & Conconi, Paola & Pino, Francisco & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2013. "Guns and Votes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & John Duggan, 2014. "Markovian Elections," 2014 Meeting Papers 153, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fagernäs, Sonja & Pelkonen, Panu, 2014. "Politics Before Pupils? Electoral Cycles and School Resources in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8366, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers Dissertations 02, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Suzuki, Sanae, 2014. "Chairship system and decision making by consensus in international agreements : the case of ASEAN," IDE Discussion Papers 471, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Christoph Aymanns and Co-Pierre Georg, 2014. "Contagious Synchronization and Endogenous Network Formation in Financial Networks," Working Papers 450, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Gamze Demiray & Yasin Kursat Onder & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2014. "Forward Guidance or Cacophony," Working Papers 1425, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Davis, Brent, 2014. "“What an Ungrateful Lot They Are: The Electoral Impact of Federal Budgets”," MPRA Paper 58054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrdear, John, 2014. "Peering into the mist: social learning over an opaque observation network," Bank of England working papers 503, Bank of England.
- Sophia du Plessis, Ada Jansen and Krige Siebrits, 2014. "Democratisation in Africa: The Role of Self-Enforcing Constitutional Rules," Working Papers 444, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Pierre L. Siklos, Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "How Monetary Policy is Made: Two Canadian Tales," LCERPA Working Papers 0075, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- World Bank, 2014. "Armenia : Sustainable and Strategic Decision Making in Mining," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18958, The World Bank.
- Feld, Lars P., 2014. "James Buchanan's theory of federalism: From fiscal equity to the ideal political order," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/06, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Sue H. Mialon & Seung Han Yoo, 2014. "Employers' Preference for Discrimination," Emory Economics 1402, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Marc Ozawa, 2014. "Trust and European-Russian Energy Cooperation: The Case of Oil and Gas Partnerships and Long-term Contracts," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1429, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.