Report NEP-CDM-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antony Millner & Helene Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2014. "Policy experimentation, political competition, and heterogeneous beliefs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Raphael Bruce & Rudi Rocha, 2014. "The Reaction of Elites in a Democratization Process: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_09, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag A. Pathak, 2014. "How Individual Preferences are Aggregated in Groups: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2014-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hofer, Katharina Eva & Marti, Christian & Bütler, Monika, 2014. "Ready to Reform: How Popular Initiatives Can Be Successful," Economics Working Paper Series 1419, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Jun 2015.
- Spiros Bougheas & Jeroen Nieboerr & Martin Sefton, 2014. "Risk Taking and Information Aggregation in Groups," Discussion Papers 2014-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Wang, Chengsi & Zudenkova, Galina, 2014. "A Rationale for Non-Monotonic Group-Size Effect in Repeated Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers 14-03, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Beekman, Gonne & Cheung, Stephen L. & Levely, Ian, 2014. "The Effect of Conflict History on Cooperation Within and Between Groups: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8287, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris & Merkl, Christian & Mueller, Steffen & Schnabel, Claus, 2014. "Centralized vs. decentralized wage formation: The role of firms' production technology," Discussion Papers 92, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Sascha Kurz & Nicola Maaser & Stefan Napel & Matthias Weber, 2014. "Mostly Sunny: A Forecast of Tomorrow's Power Index Research," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-058/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Michel Grabisch, 2014. "Autonomous coalitions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2014. "Bowling for fascism: social capital and the rise of the Nazi Party," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 007, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2014. "The political economy of special needs transfers: Evidence from Bavarian municipalities, 1993-2011," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 211, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Anastasia Litina & Simone Moriconi & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2014. "The Cultural Transmission of Environmental Preferences: Evidence from International Migration," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2014.
"Politik er (næsten) ligegyldigt for demonstrationer
[Politics is (almost) irrelevant in demonstrations]," MPRA Paper 57195, University Library of Munich, Germany.