Report NEP-CDM-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miller , Luis & Vanberg, Christoph, 2014. "Group size and decision rules in legislative bargaining," Working Papers 0558, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- S. Nageeb Ali & B. Douglas Bernheim & Xiaochen Fan, 2014. "Predictability and Power in Legislative Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 20011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spenkuch, Jörg & Tillmann, Philipp, 2014. "Elite Influence? Religion, Economics, and the Rise of the Nazis," MPRA Paper 54909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Accetturo, 2014. "Political selection in the skilled city," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 956, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jonathan White, 2014. "Politicizing Europe: The Challenge of Executive Discretion," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 2, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Item repec:cvh:coecwp:1464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriella Doci & Eleftheria Vasileiadou, 2014. "“Let’s do it ourselves”: Individual motivations for investing in renewables at community level," Working Papers 14-08, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2014.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:747 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvia Bishop & Anke Hoeffler, 2014. "Free and Fair Elections – A New Database," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:750 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaudeul, A. & Crosetto, P. & Riener, G., 2014. "Fear of being left alone drives inefficient exit from partnerships. An experiment," Working Papers 2014-02, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Kim, Young-Chul & Loury, Glenn, 2012. "Collective Reputation and the Dynamics of Statistical Discrimination," MPRA Paper 54950, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2014.
- Colliard, Jean-Edouard, 2014. "Rational blinders: strategic selection of risk models and bank capital regulation," Working Paper Series 1641, European Central Bank.
- Rowe, James K & Carroll, Myles, 2014. "Reform or Radicalism: Left Social Movements from the Battle of Seattle to Occupy Wall Street," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt4pw6j9s1, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Kok, Christoffer & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2014. "Modeling emergence of the interbank networks," Working Paper Series 1646, European Central Bank.
- Dwivedy, Nidhi, 2014. "What is the role of female labour in Sikkim farming sector?," MPRA Paper 54872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jennifer Brauner, 2014. "Military Spending and Democracy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1402, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ambrosino, Angela, 2009. "Institutions as game theory outcomes: toward a cognitive-experimental inquiry," MPRA Paper 42752, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.