Report NEP-CDM-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bolle, Friedel, 2014. "On a class of threshold public goods games: With applications to voting and the Kyoto Protocol," Discussion Papers 345, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Matthew J. Holian & Matthew E. Kahn, 2014. "Household Demand for Low Carbon Public Policies: Evidence from California," NBER Working Papers 19965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2014. "Conditional Punishment," MPRA Paper 54031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eli Berman & Michael J. Callen & Clark Gibson & James D. Long, 2014. "Election Fairness and Government Legitimacy in Afghanistan," NBER Working Papers 19949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2014. "Impact of Internal Migration on Political Participation in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1402, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2014.
- Sebastian Galiani & Gustavo Torrens & Maria Lucia Yanguas, 2014. "The Political Coase Theorem: Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marina Agranov & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2014. "Equilibrium Tax Rates and Income Redistribution: A Laboratory Study," NBER Working Papers 19918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asatryan, Zareh & De Witte, Kristof, 2014. "Direct democracy and local government efficiency," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Legitimacy, Communication and Leadership in the Turnaround Game," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 947.14, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Dotti, Valerio, 2014. "The Political Economy of Publicly Provided Private Goods," MPRA Paper 54026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etienne Farvaque & Alexander Mihailov, 2014. "A Theory of the Intergenerational Dynamics of Inflation Beliefs and Monetary Institutions," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2014-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Milla Sanes & John Schmitt, 2014. "Regulation of Public Sector Collective Bargaining in the States," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-05, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Lea Ellwardt & Penélope Hernández & Guillem Martínez-Canovas & Manuel Muñoz-Herrera, 2014. "Conflict and segregation in networks: An experiment on the interplay between individual preferences and social influence," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0114, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- J.W. Fedderke and M. Mentoruzzo, 2014. "Are Justices of the US Supreme Court Islands Unto Themselves? Examining external influences on US Supreme Court rulings in securities cases," Working Papers 424, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jorge Hargrave Gonçalves Da Silva, 2014. "Partisan Politics And Country Risk: Evidence From The 2002 Brazilian Presidential Election," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 041, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Michela Cella & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Elena Manzoni, 2014. "Constitutional Rules and Efficient Policies," Working Papers 270, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore