Report NEP-CDM-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spyros Kosmidis, 2013. "Government Constraints and Economic Voting in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 70, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Khemraj, Tarron, 2013. "Bi-communalism and the economic origins of democracy: a case study," MPRA Paper 47288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur Foch, 2013. "Explaining the G7 and G10's influence on World Bank decisions: The role of formal and informal rules of governance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00824678, HAL.
- Dmitry A. Veselov, 2013. "Redistribution and the political support of free entry policy in the Schumpeterian model with heterogenous agents," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Muñoz-Torrecillas, María José, 2013. "On the measurement of sociopolitical consensus in direct democracies: Proposal of indexes," MPRA Paper 47268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Alogoskoufis, 2013. "Macroeconomics and Politics in the Accumulation of Greece’s Debt: An econometric investigation, 1975-2009," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 68, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros & Kyriazis, Nicholas, 2013. "The emergence and the development of the federations: The Achaean federation, the United Provinces and the EU," MPRA Paper 47349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph J. Capuno, 2013. "Fiscal transfers and gerrymandering under decentralization in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201304, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Gerhard Riener & Conny Wollbrant, 2013. "Tangible temptation in the social dilemma: Cash, cooperation, and self-control," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-04, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Sven Fischer & Sebastian Goerg & Hanjo Hamann, 2013. "Cui Bono, Benefit Corporation? An Experiment Inspired by Social Enterprise Legislation in Germany and the US," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Industry - and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty," NIPE Working Papers 10/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00826999 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7790 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00824348 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marine Agogué & Anna Yström & Pascal Le Masson, 2013. "Rethinking the role of intermediaries as an architect of collective exploration and creation of knowledge in open innovation," Post-Print hal-00707376, HAL.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2013. "Optimism bias in project appraisal: deception or selection?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:6, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).