Report NEP-CDM-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Boffa & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Amedeo Piolatto, 2013. "Centralization and accountability: Theory and evidence from the Clear Air Act," Working Papers. Serie AD 2013-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus, 2013. "Majority rule in the absence of a majority," MPRA Paper 46721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2013. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational contracts," Vienna Economics Papers 1304, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2012. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," MPRA Paper 46809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur Foch, 2013. "Explaining the G7 and G10's influence on World Bank decisions: The role of formal and informal rules of governance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Fabian Winter, 2013. "Fairness norms can explain the emergence of specific cooperation norms in the Battle of the Prisoners Dilemma," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.