Report NEP-CDM-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Boffa & Amedeo Piolatto & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2015. "Should Different People Have Different Governments?," Working Papers 656, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Mo, Cecilia Hyunjung, 2012. "The Voter's Blunt Tool," Research Papers 2115, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Javier Rivas & Carmelo Rodriguez-Alvarez, 2012. "Deliberation, Leadership and Information Aggregation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Aastha & Singh, Harsh Vardhan, 2012. "Prediction for the 2012 United States Presidential Election using Multiple Regression Model," MPRA Paper 41486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raúl A. Ponce-Rodríguez & Charles R. Hankla & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Eunice Heredia-Ortiz, 2012. "Rethinking the Political Economy of Decentralization: How Elections and Parties Shape the Provision of Local Public Goods," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1227, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Pablo Simón-Cosano & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Alberto Vaquero, 2012. "On the Political Determinants of Intergovernmental Grants in Decentralized Countries: The Case of Spain," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1230, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Gilli, Mario & Li, Yuan, 2012. "Citizenry Accountability in Autocracies: The Political Economy of Good Governance in China," Working Paper Series 2012-23, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.