Report NEP-CDM-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Portmann & David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2012. "Voters elect politicians who closely matched their preferences," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- David Stadelmann & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Bounded Rationality and Voting Decisions Exploring a 160-Year Period," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2012. "De Jure and de Facto Determinants of Power: Evidence from Mississippi," CEPR Discussion Papers 9064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dietrich, Franz & Spiekermann, Kai, 2012. "Independent opinions? on the causal foundations of belief formation and jury theorems," MPRA Paper 40137, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore