Report NEP-CDM-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1797 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Halla, Martin & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zweimüller, Josef, 2012. "Does Immigration into Their Neighborhoods Incline Voters Toward the Extreme Right? The Case of the Freedom Party of Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 6575, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2012. "A rationale for intra-party democracy," MPRA Paper 39091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vukovic, Vuk, 2011. "Political agency model of persistent electoral success with endogenous rents," MPRA Paper 39085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2012.
- Bozbay Irem, 2012. "Judgment aggregation in search for the truth: the case of interconnections," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Fernando Aragon, 2012. "Party Nomination Procedures and Quality of Government," Discussion Papers dp12-10, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore