Report NEP-CDM-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rogers, Todd T, 2012. "Why Bother Asking? The Limited Value of Self-Reported Vote Intention," Scholarly Articles 7779639, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages, "undated". "(Don't) Make My Vote Count," ESE Discussion Papers 213, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2012. "Repeating voting with complete information," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1110, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1794 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00644439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Russo, Antonio, 2012. "Voting on Road Congestion Policy," TSE Working Papers 12-310, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2012.
- Matthias Dahm & Amihai Glazer, 2012. "How An Agenda Setter Induces Legislators to Adopt Policies They Oppose," Working Papers 111211, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00623031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saint-Paul, Gilles & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2012. "A Theory of Political Entrenchment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Halla & Alexander F. Wagner & Josef Zweimüller, 2012. "Does Immigration into Their Neighborhoods Incline Voters Toward the Extreme Right? The Case of the Freedom Party of Austria," Economics working papers 2012-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen & Kieu-Trang Nguyen, 2012. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: The Value of Political Connections in Social Networks," Working Papers 22-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Raymond Fisman & Florian Schulz & Vikrant Vig, 2012. "Private Returns to Public Office," NBER Working Papers 18095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2012. "Participation games and international environmental agreements: a nonparametric model," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1127, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.