Report NEP-CDM-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Casella & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2012. "Competitive Equilibrium in Markets for Votes," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012. "E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 6545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Doyle, Orla, 2012. "Schooling and Voter Turnout: Is there an American Exception?," IZA Discussion Papers 6539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Özgür Evren, 2012. "Altruism and Voting: A Large-Turnout Result That Does not Rely on Civic Duty or Cooperative Behavior," Working Papers w0173, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Immigration and election outcomes: Evidence from city districts in Hamburg," HWWI Research Papers 122, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine & Paul Redmond, 2012. "Incumbent-Quality Advantage and Counterfactual Electoral Stagnation in the U.S. Senate," Working Papers 201218, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:84 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- HHironori Otsubo, 2012. "Contests with Incumbency Advantages: An Experiment Investigation of the Effect of Limits on Spending Behavior and Outcome," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Apolte, Thomas, 2012. "Toward a more general approach to political stability in comparative political systems," CIW Discussion Papers 01/2012, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Vincent Anesi & Daniel J. Seidmann, 2011. "Bargaining over an Endogenous Agenda," Discussion Papers 2011-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/184036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorsch, Michael & Maarek, Paul, 2012. "Inefficient predation, information, and contagious institutional change," MPRA Paper 38759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2012. "Participation Games and international environmental agreements: a nonparametric model," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5693n1nf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta, 2012. "Trustworthy by Convention," Working Papers wp827, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.