Report NEP-CDM-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chong, Alberto & De La O, Ana & Karlan, Dean S. & Wantchékon, Léonard, 2012. "Looking Beyond the Incumbent: The Effects of Exposing Corruption on Electoral Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8790, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Lagona & Antonello Maruotti & Fabio Padovano, 2012. "The opposite Cycles of Laws and Decrees," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Casella, Alessandra & Palfrey, Thomas R & Turban, Sébastien, 2012. "Vote Trading With and Without Party Leaders," CEPR Discussion Papers 8848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caselli, Francesco & Cunningham, Tom & Morelli, Massimo & Moreno de Barreda, Inés, 2012. "Signalling, Incumbency Advantage, and Optimal Reelection Thresholds," CEPR Discussion Papers 8832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aoki, Reiko & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2012. "Intergenerational Voter Preference Survey - Preliminary Results," CIS Discussion paper series 539, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Eliaz, Kfir, 2012. "Premise-Based versus Outcome-Based Information Aggregation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Min Wang, 2012. "Voting under temptation," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 12-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.