Report NEP-CDM-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuko Mori & Takashi Kurosaki, 2011. "Does Political Reservation Affect Voting Behavior? Empirical Evidence from India," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-205, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paul Hewitt, 2011. "The Exercise of Shareholder Rights: Country Comparison of Turnout and Dissent," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- Philip J. Grossman & Mana Komai & Evelyne Benie, 2011. "Are Claims Of Transparency All They Are Cracked Up To Be?," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Möller, Marie, 2011. "Gefangen im Dilemma? Ein strategischer Ansatz der Wahl- und Revolutionsteilnahme," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Chongwoo Choe & Paul A. Raschky, 2011. "Media, Institutions, and Government Action: Prevention vs. Palliation in the Time of Cholera," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2011. "Political Uncertainty and Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 17464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.