Report NEP-CDM-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2011. "A Political Theory of Populism," NBER Working Papers 17306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronny Freier, 2011. "Incumbency as the Major Advantage: The Electoral Advantage for Parties of Incumbent Mayors," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1147, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Ethnicity and Election Outcomes in Ghana," Working Papers DT/2011/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Pierre André & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2011. "Politics and the geographic allocation of public funds in a semi-democracy. The case of Ghana, 1996-2004," Working Papers DT/2011/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Anita Gantner & Wolfgang Höchtl & Rupert Sausgruber, 2011. "The Pivotal Mechanism Revisited: Some Evidence on Group Manipulation," Working Papers 2011-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- John Duggan, 2011. "Coalitional Bargaining Equilibria," Wallis Working Papers WP62, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Radulescu, Crina, 2011. "Can We Really Change EU Law? The European Citizens' Initiative," Apas Papers 411, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Sebastian Miller, 2011. "Why Do Populist-Outsiders Get Elected? A Model of Strategic Populists," Research Department Publications 4716, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- John Duggan, 2011. "Uncovered Sets," Wallis Working Papers WP63, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.