Report NEP-CDM-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ema:worpap:2011-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo Puglisi & James M. Snyder, Jr., 2011. "The Balanced U.S. Press," NBER Working Papers 17263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Pinotti & Riccardo Settimo, 2011. "Does aid buy votes?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 101, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Levent Celik & Bilgehan Karabay & John McLaren, 2011. "Trade Policy Making in a Model of Legislative Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 17262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leandro M. de Magalhães, 2011. "Political Parties and the Tax Level in the American States: A Regression Discontinuity Design," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 11/622, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:ema:worpap:2011-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard Monjardet, 2011. "G. Th. Guilbaud et la théorie du choix social," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.