Report NEP-CDM-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2011. "A Model of Party Discipline in a Congress," MPRA Paper 29890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2011. "Local Politics and Economic Geography," MPRA Paper 29771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Gersbach, 2011. "Campaigns, Political Mobility, and Communication," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/143, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- André, Pierre & Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine, 2011. "The Allocation of Public Goods and National Elections in Ghana," MPRA Paper 29873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yusuke Kinai, 2011. "Design of a Social Security System: Pension System vs. Unemployment Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- David M. McEvoy & Todd L. Cherry & John K. Stranlund, 2011. "The Endogenous Formation of Coalitions to Provide Public Goods: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2011. "Majority relation and median representative ordering," PSE Working Papers halshs-00581310, HAL.
- Matz Dahlberg & Eva Mörk, 2011. "Is there an election cycle in public employment? Separating time effects from election year effects," Working Papers 2011/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).