Report NEP-CDM-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland Hodler, 2010. "Compulsory Voting and Public Finance," Working Papers 10.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Dmitriy Vorobyev, 2010. "Growth of Electoral Fraud in Non-Democracies: The Role of Uncertainty," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp420, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Giovanni Facchini & Max Steinhardt, 2010. "What drives US Immigration Policy? Evidence from Congressional Roll Call Votes," Development Working Papers 294, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2010. "The political cost of reforms," Economics Working Papers 1250, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2011.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel, 2010. "Political Institutions and War Initiation: The Democratic Peace Hypothesis Revisited," Working Papers 101107, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Gero Erdmann, 2010. "Lessons to Be Learned: Political Party Research and Political Party Assistance," GIGA Working Paper Series 149, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Almut Schilling-Vacaflor, 2010. "Bolivia’s New Constitution: Towards Participatory Democracy and Political Pluralism?," GIGA Working Paper Series 141, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Vicente Cuñat & Mireia Gine & Maria Guadalupe, 2010. "The Vote is Cast: The Effect of Corporate Governance on Shareholder Value," NBER Working Papers 16574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto & Tymula, Agnieszka, 2010. "Tacit Lobbying Agreements: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 5332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Erik Fossum & Agustín José Menéndez, 2010. "The Theory of Constitutional Synthesis. A Constitutional Theory for a Democratic European Union," RECON Online Working Papers Series 25, RECON.
- Ferrari, Guilherme Lopes & Minardi, Andrea Maria A. Fonseca, 2010. "O Desempenho de Ofertas Públicas Inicias de Empresas Brasileiras Financiadas por Fundos de Private Equity," Insper Working Papers wpe_218, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.