Report NEP-CDM-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miriam Bruhn & Francisco Gallego & Massimiliano Onorato, 2010. "Legislative Malapportionment and institutional persistence," Documentos de Trabajo 381, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Claus Michelsen & Peter Bönisch & Martin T.W. Rosenfeld, 2010. "Sharing Competences: The Impact of Local Institutional Settings on Voter Turnout," IWH Discussion Papers 21, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Pierre C. Boyer, 2010. "Political competition and Mirrleesian income taxation: A first pass," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_45, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- "Franz C. Mayer" /, 2001. "Rashomon in Karlsruhe - A reflection on Democracy and Identity in the European Union," Jean Monnet Working Papers 5, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Sara Clavero & Yvonne Galligan, 2010. "Gender equality in the European Union: lessons for democracy?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 23, RECON.
- Strömblad, Per & Bengtsson, Bo, 2010. "Political Participation of Ethnic Associations: Exploring the Importance of Organisational Level Differences in Resources, Motivation and Recruitment Networks," Arbetsrapport 2010:12, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Tymofiy Mylovanov & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Decision Rules for Experts with Opposing Interests," Working Papers 674, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.