Report NEP-CDM-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2009. "Political cycles and economic performance in OECD countries: empirical evidence from 1951-2006," MPRA Paper 23751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Remzi Sanver & Arunava Sen, 2010. "On Domains That Admit Well-behaved Strategy-proof Social Choice Functions," Working Papers 07-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Paulo Reis Mourão & Linda Gonçalves Veiga, 2010. "Elections, Fiscal Policy and Fiscal Illusion," NIPE Working Papers 18/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Hubert Kempf & Stéphane Rossignol, 2010. "National Politics and International Agreements," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Palaniswamy, Nethra, 2010. "Sarpanch raj: is the President all powerful?," IFPRI discussion papers 972, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2010. "On the formation of coalitions to provide public goods: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mittermaier, Ferdinand, 2010. "Essays on Policy Competition," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11149, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2010. "Revealed Cores: Characterizations and Structure," Department of Economics University of Siena 591, Department of Economics, University of Siena.