Report NEP-CDM-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olimid, Anca Parmena, 2009. "Democracy promotion in post-communist countries towards congruence between historical and political patterns in EU," MPRA Paper 20749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Deegan-Krause & Zsolt Enyedi, 2010. "Agency and the Structure of Party Competition: Alignment, Stability and the Role of Political Elites," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 9, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Alexander H. Trechsel & Peter Mair, 2009. "When parties (also) position themselves: an introduction to the EU Profiler," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 65, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Campante, Filipe R. & Hojman, Daniel, 2010. "Media and Polarization," Working Paper Series rwp10-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Richard Jong-A-Pin & Shu Yu, 2010. "Do coup leaders matter? Leadership change and economic growth in politically unstable countries," KOF Working papers 10-252, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Christian List & Ben Polak, 2010. "Introduction to Judgment Aggregation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1753, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.