Report NEP-CDM-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Plurality versus proportional electoral rule: which is most representative of voters?," Working Papers 2009/27, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Anupama Roy, 2009. "Democratic Citizenship: From Proportionality to a Continuum Approach to Political Participation," Working Papers id:2333, eSocialSciences.
- Malika Hamadi & Ronald W. Anderson, 2009. "Large powerful shareholders and cash holding," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Tasos Kalandrakis & Arthur Spirling, 2009. "Radical Moderation: Recapturing Power in Two-party Parliamentary Systems," Wallis Working Papers WP61, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Luca CORAZZINI & Francesco PASSARELLI, 2009. "Voting as a Lottery," LERNA Working Papers 09.27.303, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Fosco, Constanza & Laruelle, Annick & Sánchez, Angel, 2009. "Turnout Intention and Social Networks," IKERLANAK 2009-34, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Fernanda Brollo & Tommaso Nannicini & Roberto Perotti & Guido Tabellini, 2009. "The Political Resource Curse," Working Papers 356, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- John Creedy & Shuyun May Li & Solmaz Moslehi, 2009. "The Composition of Government Expenditure in an Overlapping Generations Model," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1064, The University of Melbourne.
- Andreas Mehler, 2009. "Reshaping Political Space? The Impact of the Armed Insurgency in the Central African Republic on Political Parties and Representation," GIGA Working Paper Series 116, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Gerald Eisenkopf, 2009. "Mediation and Conflict Management," TWI Research Paper Series 45, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Hill, Brian, 2009. "Confidence in preferences," Les Cahiers de Recherche 919, HEC Paris.