Report NEP-CDM-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leech, Dennis & Leech, Robert, 2009. "Reforming IMF and World Bank governance : in search of simplicity, transparency and democratic legitimacy in the voting rules," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 914, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laura Valderrama, 2009. "Institutional Inertia," IMF Working Papers 09/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Heinz Jockers & Dirk Kohnert & Paul Nugent, 2009. "The Successful Ghana Election of 2008 – a Convenient Myth? Ethnicity in Ghana’s Elections Revisited," GIGA Working Paper Series 109, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Giuranno, Michele, 2009. "The logic of party coalitions with political activism and public financing," POLIS Working Papers 134, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2009. "Do Better Paid Politicians Perform Better? Disentangling Incentives from Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 4400, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laura Valderrama, 2009. "Political Risk Aversion," IMF Working Papers 09/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Giuseppe Attanasi, Luca Corazzini, Nikolaos Georgantzis, Francesco Passarelli., 2009. "Risk Aversion, Over-Confidence and Private Information as Determinants of Majority Thresholds," ISLA Working Papers 34, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Fredriksson, Per & Mamun, Khawaja, 2009. "Tobacco Politics and Electoral Accountability in the United States," Working Papers 2009003, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas, 2009. "The Political Economy of Conscription," IZA Discussion Papers 4429, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daron Acemoglu & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Power Fluctuations and Political Economy," NBER Working Papers 15400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Peter Weikard & Leo Wangler & Andreas Freytag, 2009. "Minimum Participation Rules with Heterogeneous Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.