Report NEP-CDM-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 7257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luc LAUWERS, 2009. "The uniform distributions puzzle," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.06, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Frederico Finan & Claudio Ferraz, 2009. "Motivating Politicians: The Impacts of Monetary Incentives on Quality and Performance," Working Papers id:1889, eSocialSciences.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, M. Daniele, 2009. "Gender Interactions Within Hierarchies: Evidence from the Political Arena," CEPR Discussion Papers 7272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-FranÃ§ois, CAULIER & Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2008. "Contractually stable networks," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008045, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Edward Miguel & Daniel Ortega & Francisco Rodriguez, 2009. "The Price of Political Opposition: Evidence from Venezuela's Maisanta," NBER Working Papers 14923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schouten, Michael C., 2009. "The Case for Mandatory Ownership Disclosure," MPRA Paper 14139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Mar 2009.
- Maria Demertzis, 2009. "The 'Wisdom of the Crowds' and Public Policy," DNB Working Papers 203, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.