Report NEP-CDM-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005887 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nobuyuki Ito & Kenji Takeuchi & Koichi Kuriyama & Yasushi Shoji & Takahiro Tsuge & Yohei Mitani, 2008. "The influence of decision-making rules on individual preference for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey," Discussion Papers 0820, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto Stein & Mariano Tommasi, 2008. "Political Institutions, State Capabilities and Public Policy - International Evidence," Research Department Publications 4608, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hans Agné, 2008. "We the People and the Others: The Co-founding of Democratic States," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0034, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Rene van der Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2009. "Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Properties of the Qualified Majority Case," Working Papers 0901, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Michel Grabisch & Lijue Xie, 2008. "The core of games on distributive lattices : how to share benefits in a hierarchy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Sep 2009.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2009. "Universal Social Orderings," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-024, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.