Report NEP-CDM-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivo Bischoff & Henrik Egbert, 2008. "Voting experiments: Bandwagon voting or false-consensus effect?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200825, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alessandra Casella, 2008. "Storable Votes and Agenda Order Control Theories and Experiments," Discussion Papers 0809-07, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Marengo & Simona Settepanella, 2008. "Social choice on complex objects: A geometric approach," LEM Papers Series 2008/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2008. "Acyclicity of improvements in finite game forms," MPRA Paper 11802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:77 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilan Yaniv & Shoham Choshen-Hillel & Maxim Milyavsky, 2008. "Spurious Consensus and Opinion Revision: Why Might People Be More Confident in Their Less Accurate Judgments?," Discussion Paper Series dp492, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Arvind Magesan & Matthew A. Turner, 2008. "The Value of Information in Public Decisions," Working Papers tecipa-345, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Lundqvist, Heléne & Mörk, Eva, 2008. "Intergovernmental Grants and Bureaucratic Power," Working Paper Series 2008:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.