Report NEP-CDM-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Egil Matsen & Øystein Thøgersen, 2007. "Habit formation, strategic extremism and debt policy," Working Paper Series 9007, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2007. "Strategic Voting for Noncooperative Environmental Policies in Open Economies," MPRA Paper 6333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Dorothea Kübler & Ernst Maug & Lydia Mechtenberg, 2007. "Why Votes Have a Value," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-068, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Liang, Che-Yuan, 2007. "Is There an Incumbency Advantage or a Cost of Ruling in Proportional Election Systems?," Working Paper Series 2007:28, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Anne Elizabeth Stie, 2007. "Assessing democratic legitimacy from a deliberative perspective: An analytical framework for evaluating the EU’s second pillar decision-making system," RECON Online Working Papers Series 18, RECON.
- Erlingsson, Gissur Ó., 2008. "Explaining Party Emergence in Swedish Local Politics 1973–2002," Ratio Working Papers 115, The Ratio Institute.
- Marie-Anne Valfort, 2007. "Containing ethnic conflicts through ethical voting? Evidence from Ethiopia," HiCN Working Papers 35, Households in Conflict Network.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Philippe Michel & Pierre Pestieau, 2007. "Public and private environmental spending. A political economy approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-31, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ali, S. Nageeb & Goeree, Jacob K. & Kartik, Navin & Palfrey, Thomas R., "undated". "Information aggregation in standing and ad hoc committees (formerly: Information aggregation and equilibrium selection in committees)," Working Papers 1280, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hosli, Madeleine O.; Arnold, Christine, 2007. "The Importance of Actor Cleavages in Negotiating the European Constitutional Treaty," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 3, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.