Report NEP-CDM-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matilde Bombardini & Francesco Trebbi, 2007. "Votes or Money? Theory and Evidence from the US Congress," NBER Working Papers 13672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian List, 2007. "Group deliberation and the transformation ofjudgments: an impossibility result," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 26, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2007. "Voting on Devolution in a Federal Country with a Bicameral National System," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Erik Oddvar Eriksen & John Erik Fossum, 2007. "A done deal? The EU’s legitimacy conundrum revisited," RECON Online Working Papers Series 16, RECON.
- Samuel Berlinski & Torun Dewan & Keith Dowding, 2007. "Individual and Collective Performance and the Tenureof British Ministers 1945-1997," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 25, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 2007. "Preference heterogeneity in monetary policy committees," DNB Working Papers 157, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.