Report NEP-CDM-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Luelfesmann, 2007. "Dual Provision of Public Policies in Democracy," Discussion Papers dp07-20, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Brian Knight & Nathan Schiff, 2007. "Momentum and Social Learning in Presidential Primaries," NBER Working Papers 13637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elias Papaioannou & Gregorios Siourounis, 2007. "Initial Factors Behind The Third Wave of Democratization," Working Papers 0002, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Gikas Hardouvelis & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2007. "Consumer Confidence and Elections," Working Papers 0003, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Oskar Nupia, 2007. "Bargaining In Legislature: Number Of Parties And Ideological Polarization," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004282, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Lanse Minkler, 2007. "Economic Rights and the Policymaker's Decision Problem," Economic Rights Working Papers 5, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2007. "Team Governance: Empowerment or Hierarchical Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 6575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hefeker, Carsten, 2007. "Default, Electoral Uncertainty and the Choice of Exchange Regime," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 13, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Florian Walter & Sieglinde Rosenberger, 2007. "Skilled Voices?: Reflections on Political Participation and Education in Austria," OECD Education Working Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Anke S. Kessler & Christoph Luelfesmann & Gordon M. Myers, 2007. "Federations, Constitutions, and Political Bargaining," Discussion Papers dp07-19, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.