Report NEP-CDM-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amihai Glazer, 2007. "Strategies of the Political Opposition," Working Papers 060718, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- R. Bosman & P. Maier & V. Sadiraj & F. van Winden, . "Let Me Vote! An experimental study of vote rotation in committees," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-18, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2013.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Overprotected Politicians," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- de Beaufort, Viviane, 2006. "One share-One vote, le nouveau Saint Graal," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06019, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Gleditsch, Nils Petter & Christiansen, Lene Siljeholm & Hegre, Havard, 2007. "Democratic Jihad ? Military intervention and democracy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4242, The World Bank.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2007. "Measurement in Economics and Social Science," Discussion Papers in Economics 1928, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Leininger, Wolfgang, 2007. "Self-enforcing Norms and the Efficient Non-cooperative Organization of Clans," CEPR Discussion Papers 6333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2006. "Robust Implementation: The Case of Direct Mechanisms"," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1561R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2007.