Report NEP-CDM-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manow, Philip & Döring, Holger, 2006. "Divided Government European Style? Electoral and Mechanical Causes of European Parliament and Council Divisions," MPIfG Discussion Paper 06/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation, Roll Call Votes and Regional Resources: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 2006.146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Justin McCrary, 2007. "Manipulation of the Running Variable in the Regression Discontinuity Design: A Density Test," NBER Technical Working Papers 0334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Ufen, 2006. "Political Parties in Post-Suharto Indonesia: Between politik aliran and ’Philippinisation’," GIGA Working Paper Series 37, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Holm, Håkan & Nystedt, Paul, 2006. "Collective Trust Behavior," Working Papers 2007:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2006. "State Capture in a Federation," Working Papers w0093, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Rocus van Opstal, 2006. "Charting choices 2008-2011: economic effects of eight election platforms," CPB Document 139, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Petros Sekeris & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 9/01. "On the Feasibility of Power and Status Ranking in Traditional Setups," Post-Print halshs-00122421, HAL.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo & Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "Using Surveys to Compare the Public’s and Decisionmakers’ Preferences for Urban Regeneration: The Venice Arsenale," Working Papers 2006.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ken Urai, 2006. "Social Recognition and Economic Equilibrium," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2007. "Individual and Couple Decision Behavior under Risk:The Power of Ultimate Control," THEMA Working Papers 2007-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.